1. What does JEMUN stand for?
2. What is Model United Nations?
3. What topics are discussed at JEMUN conferences?
4. What is a JEMUN delegate?
5. What is JEMUN Journalism?
6. Why should I apply for JEMUN?
7. When is the annual JEMUN conference held?
8. Where is the annual JEMUN conference held?
9. Do delegates and journalists have to stay at the conference hotel?
10. Will there be any invited speakers?
11. How many students will attend the JEMUN conference?
12. Where do the participants come from?
13. Will I receive a certificate of participation?
14. How many delegates represent a country?
Conference Applications, Payments, Visas, Letters of Invitation
15. How can I apply for JEMUN?
16. Who can apply for JEMUN?
17. When does the application process begin and end?
18. How do I pay for the conference fee?
19. What does the conference fee include?
20. Do faculty advisors have to pay the conference fee?
21. Does JEMUN offer any financial support or scholarships?
22. Does JEMUN offer support for visas?
23. When will I receive a letter of invitation and what will it include?
JEMUN Conference Preparation and Participation for Delegates
24. What kind of preparation should delegates do before JEMUN?
25. Are position papers required?
26. Where and when do I send my position paper?
27. What should I include in the position paper?
28. Will the position papers be posted on the JEMUN website?
29. When will the position papers be posted on the JEMUN website?
30. Where can I find more information about JEMUN's rules of procedure?
31. What is the process of a typical JEMUN meeting?
32. Do JEMUN Delegates have to take special classes to participate?
JEMUN Conference Preparation and Participation for Journalists
33. What kind of preparation should journalists do before JEMUN?
34. Do journalists need to submit a position paper?
35. Where and when do I send the journalist report?
36. What is the process journalists follow at JEMUN conferences?